Morrelli & Melvin Design and Engineering, Inc., the leading multihull designers and contributors to the AC72 Rule for the 34th America’s Cup, designed the platforms with the same attention to detail and speed as they have placed in their numerous world championship winning and world record setting catamarans and trimarans.
- The SL33 is just less than10 meters long.
- It’s 4,76 meters wide and weighs 650 kilograms.
- The rig is fully demountable in two pieces
- The hulls and beams are constructed of Epoxy carbon fiber prepregs and NOMEX honeycomb cores.
- Its curved carbon fiber daggerboards and dagger rudders are designed for peak performance across all wind ranges.
- Curved airfoiled beams reduce drag and fit into hull with special sleeves.
- Fold up carbon fiber racks make the SL33 easy to park.
- Easy to transport and assemble
- The SL33 is adaptable to your own requirements
Specifications (ocean): Specifications (lake version):
LWL 10,00 m LWL 10,00 m
LOA 11,50 m LOA 13,50 m
BOC 4,76 m BOC 4,76 m
BOA 8,20 m BOA 8,20 m
Draft 2,20 m Draft 2,20 m
Weight 650 kg Weight 670 kg
ocean rig: light wind rig:
jib 27 sqm jib 37 sqm
code zero 52 sqm code zero 75 sqm
gennaker 90 sqm gennaker 130 sqm
main 64 sqm main 72 sqm